Meaning IS the same as being..
When I went into my soul on Ayahusca I was perfectly conscious of only myself. Which was also a feeling of perfect peace.. and yes I don't lie.. the peace was perfect.. the circle is the first symbol..
They call it the circle of life for a reason.. they call it the circle of atonement for a reason..
We each have something to say.. alignment.. da'@.. your free will is possible RIGHT NOW.
Just say whats on your mind..
The whole hypostasis of the archons is a devilish root . The idea to get out of your true self will.
It makes no sense.. people avoid whats on their mind to attempt to conform in some culture that is backwards.
As far as I am concerned.. our technology is on(9) par.. but we still can't talk the truth infront of your peers.. because the dock..(da'at) IS your freewill.
The knowledge of the self is very deep.. 9 the Hermit.
Archangel magic boon.. we all claim to cure each other.. we are all free if we release the chains of bondage from a backwards establishment!
Continents. V luring orange grey karma..
You have the right to align your self with the truth (which IS your freewill!).
Peaceful broach stocking.. iron ore ingots 5550.. release the peace of mind.. contradiction rind.
Possibility arguments costs..
The good question is why we are out of order..
I think the reason is curiosity..
We are all perverse.. find torture and crime interesting.
We want to solve a case Law and Order!
Why are we here.. other then to fulfill our curiosity?
What is the cosmic joke anyway.. other than taking too much pain from another beimg..
Atonement means peace of mind.. good or bad..
Xero tolerance.. a bradly broadsword..
Raise matter Excalibur!
No comments:
Post a Comment