Wednesday, 18 December 2024

Directing entropy,

 I feel like I am building skill here,


Enjoying life because I keep getting better,


Social Olympics.


Taking control of the energy in your life!


Theurgy, 

Merging into and out of the laws of physics,

The m wave ~

Time and Theta waves,


The energy in your life is like a bundle of collected strings. Socks. Whiteness is a true property of matter.


All the colors and hues


Golden brown Hen,


Lay the golden egg,


Poison is about poise in alchemical terms,


The thuergist, 


The magician vs the laws of physics,


We project 98% of our thoughts.


99 is no way to die.

Alchemy is in everywhere.  In between the lines? Then the solution is TRUE Alchemy.


Rewire the Matrix, clandestine thoughts, clandestinely 

Chemical reactions? Inside our thoughts are recorded sinews, lines, strings, 

Brendan means bass

Base two,

Beast squared equals either the christ or false prophet. 

Akbar,

AKA,

KKK, 3 Kings for example.

Crystal palace Aces, subject flops comes 33a


No comments:

Post a Comment